Couples Night Out 7/14/23 Hand building
Come learn about the art of ceramics with a good friend and create your own handbuilt project. Join us for this 2 ½ hour class and learn to construct a piece using tools such as the slabroller and extruder. Projects may include bowls, decorative plates, mugs, and planters. There is time to paint on beautiful colors and add textures with stamps. Each class is different when you bring your imagination and have fun. Aprons are available and all supplies included.
Pottery takes time to fire. We will apply a food-safe clear glaze over your colorful designs and fire your pottery up to 2200 degrees. Your pottery will then be ready to use and can go in the microwave or dishwasher. We will email or call you when it is ready to pick up (about 3 weeks later). We will hold your pieces for a max of 90 days.
This is a popular class*** Class fee in non-refundable 13 days or less before class begins.
- See home page for Covid Notes and policy
- This is a hand-building class (We will not be using the potter’s wheel)
- Wear clothes you don’t mind getting dirty
- Trim nails short and leave rings/watches at home
- Located one mile south of I94 and East of State Fair. 4 hr Free Parking in back
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to class start
July 7, 2023
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm